December 25th, 2010 69 comments

A Christmas Carol Poll and series 6 Trailer

A Christmas Carol Poll and Trailer – What did you think of A Christmas Carol

Amy and Rory are trapped on a crashing space liner, and the only way The Doctor can rescue them is to save the soul of a lonely old miser, in a festive edition of the time-travelling adventure, written by Steven Moffat. But is Kazran Sardick, the richest man in Sardicktown, beyond redemption? And what is lurking in the fogs of Christmas Eve?

• Year 1 Class 4 Lego

February 15th, 2011 - 6:14pm

Booboo Can I Tell You A question I Found A Doctor Who Season 6 Logo
    Its Super Cool Its The Sencond Doctors Series 6 Wallpaper Logo Of The Old
    Tardis Booboo Have You Created This Doctor Who Wedsite Have You Booboo

• the great year 2 class 4 lego

February 8th, 2011 - 7:02pm

i love doctor who a christmas carol

• adam

January 6th, 2011 - 2:34pm

Episode 5 and 6 i think the enemy are clones

• Crack in time

January 3rd, 2011 - 4:52pm

http://blogtorwho.blogspot.com/search/label/series%206 if you want to see a clip from the 1st episode of series 6 contains spoilers

• deakinproductions

January 3rd, 2011 - 2:19pm

in the Christmas episode if you listen carefully when Abigail is singing in to the screwdriver she is singing about the silence

• The Pandorica

January 2nd, 2011 - 3:47pm

The working titles for episodes five and six are The Rebel Flesh and Gangers. The Rebel Flesh sounds a bit Ood-y. I wonder…..

• silence

January 2nd, 2011 - 1:53pm

I think the ood are possesed by the silence

• The Adventure Games

January 1st, 2011 - 9:17pm

Doctor Who looks amazing! I think the Monster at the end of the end of the trailer is a silent, one of the the things that caused the TARDIS to blow up on 26/06/10. The first ep is a two parter I think. River Song will return and we will find out her true identity. It all looks pretty exciting. I really hope the beast returns. I think it will because you see the marks on Amys face.

HAPPY NEW YEARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

• Scott

January 1st, 2011 - 6:04pm

Series 6 Trailer looks awesome with the Nazi’s, French and the Ood. River Returns and Jammy Dodgers