November 9th, 2017 156 comments

New series. New Doctor. New look!

• The Outcast

July 23rd, 2018 - 2:34pm

I’d like to know that too. The BBC have yet to announce it. Current estimates are sometime in September/early October.

• Mark hunt

July 23rd, 2018 - 1:15pm

When does it start? I am looking forward to it

• T.A

May 28th, 2018 - 12:43pm

Sorry I pressed enter by mistake. What I was saying is that the fans are worried that this is stunt casting, and more biased lines like in hell bent will come in to the show. I personal don’t mind a male or female doctor, or political episodes such as the zygote two parter, but I don’t political lines that are biased and make certain people seem lower, but if the roles were reversed it would be made out like that person is hating.

• T.A

May 28th, 2018 - 12:37pm

It’s not about the gender, it’s about the un subtle political bias, the bbc has implanted in to doctor who recently. The fans are worried

• Cat

May 28th, 2018 - 4:04am

I can’t believe that the female fan base is against a female Doctor. The Master turned female, why can’t the Doctor? Seriously people? It’s not about being pc, it’s about who can pull the roll off. And frankly, none of the males mentioned as possibilities strike me as someone who could pull it off. If we had to lose Peter Capaldi we need someone who can fill his shoes. And gender is not an issue when it comes to the ability to play the roll. Get over yourselves and have open minds.

• A

April 29th, 2018 - 7:53pm

Alan Davis? Awesome as a slightly cynical, down to earth companion maybe.
    I’m very hopeful for 13. If only for the chance that Bella Ramsey might be 15 ish ( y’know when she’s done her schooling and uni or what ever). GOT & TWW have made me a huge fan. If anyone can sell a 2000 plus alien, this is the girl. Amazing.
    That said, I am super excited to see what Jodie does with the Doctor. Every Doctor is a risk & this one more than ever. I just hope she is given a chance to shine. Her little smile in OUAT was fabulous. Brilliant, one might say. How long ’til we actually find out? (It’s a sport year I think – a few months then.)