December 25th, 2016 71 comments

Doctor Who Series 10 Teaser

A brand new series of Doctor Who, coming soon…

untitled-2

untitled-27

untitled-28

untitled-29

untitled-30

• Cman1O1Dalek

January 15th, 2017 - 2:13am

Just to flush this out *sighs*
    Daleks don’t always shout EXTERMINATE!!!

all the time in battle they didn’t much in power of the Daleks or their first appearance…

• Doctor Who Archive

January 10th, 2017 - 8:17pm

April

• James

January 10th, 2017 - 7:19pm

When is it starting???

• Mick181

January 8th, 2017 - 5:08am

Bill Potts very Dr Whoish

• The Outcast

January 7th, 2017 - 5:27am

Its not that they hate the Daleks, its the fact that they appear in the series every year with out fail. Its gotten to the point where Daleks are defeated by poop (It was pretty much poop), they need a good long rest, so that they can come back better than ever.

January 7th, 2017 - 1:38am

If I’m being honest although I like the look of the series as a whole from this trailer, the landscape shots in this trailer of the alien planets and that futuristic city look a little underwhelming, compare those shots to the shots of the Dalek city and the capitol on Gallifrey last series and these look a little less impressive scale wise.

• D0CT0R WH0

January 6th, 2017 - 6:04pm

I think it’s the giant woodlice rumoured to be in episode 4.

• D0CT0R WH0

January 6th, 2017 - 6:01pm

Why would you want to end the daleks? Their a great part of doctor who and are favourites to a lot of fans including me. I don’t think doctor who would be the same without the daleks. They’ve been there from the start.

• 12th Doctor Fan

January 3rd, 2017 - 9:35pm

So agree hated the Roy/Amy/River thing.

• Mr. Huffles

January 2nd, 2017 - 8:46pm

At first, i thought he was a bit annoying;), but i openly admit he is a very good addition to the show. Matt Lucas plays the part well.

January 2nd, 2017 - 2:59pm

Nardole seems to be the new strax

• The Temporal Jelly Baby

January 2nd, 2017 - 12:20pm

I think Nardole has potential. He’s likeable but I think his character should be written carefully so his silly side doesn’t get out of hand. My favourite Nardole scene is that small speech of sorts at the end of The Return of Doctor Mysterio – it shows more depth to Nardole than I think had previously been shown. If done well, the Doctor, Bill and Nardole could be a great combination. If done badly, Nardole may be nothing more than a comic relief character. I look forward to finding out. 🙂

• The Doctor 2017

January 2nd, 2017 - 11:41am

who here likes nardole

• Nardole is Ba

January 2nd, 2017 - 11:39am

• Doctor Who Archive

January 2nd, 2017 - 5:07am

It has been revealed that it’s from Episode 2, ‘The Haunted Hub’

• Doctor Who Archive

January 2nd, 2017 - 5:06am

Good idea. I’d love to see an actual sinister evil plot with them, and not just a clichéd version like in Cold War. Also, go back to the original design with the sound gun thing! That would be great.

• Davide

January 1st, 2017 - 4:01pm

It’s too early to say but I already love Bill! She seems to be like Martha, one of my favourite companions, but sillier and funnier! I just hope she’s not like Amy Pond, that I can’t stand with all her over acting and “shut ups”. Can’t wait to watch the 10th series!

• Galactic yo yo

December 30th, 2016 - 6:31pm

Plus movellons, out of all the classic who monsters to bring back “sigh”

• Galactic yo yo

December 30th, 2016 - 6:28pm

My first thoughts
    Yes the burgundy coat is back
    Please be quiet bill I want to get to know you before I hate you
    Daleks, please just let them die, this once a year appearance deal has ruined them
    Emoji robots, really

• Alex Who?

December 30th, 2016 - 1:28am

Bring back the Ice Warriors!!

• Demdike@CultLabs

December 29th, 2016 - 2:40pm

Wouldn’t surprise me if Suchet was the Monk.

The Monk was brought back into the collective Who consciousness in the recently published 12 Doctors of Christmas hardback (It’s excellent by the way). I realise it’s a tenuous link but you never know.

December 28th, 2016 - 9:56am

If they are back, they probably have been redesigned.

• The Outcast

December 28th, 2016 - 4:36am

So I presume that the first episode is going to be a part Dalek story or the water creatures are caused by the Daleks somehow.

• Doctor Who Archive

December 28th, 2016 - 3:45am

Plus, Nardole is wearing the same costume as he was in the trailer when he saw a Dalek.

• Kingoftheshadowkin

December 28th, 2016 - 1:10am

I think He means which picture

• Demdike@CultLabs

December 27th, 2016 - 11:44pm

Good point!

• Caolan

December 27th, 2016 - 11:23pm

From the first doctor era

December 27th, 2016 - 8:24pm

In fact Bill is wearing the costume she will be wearing in the Dalek story there too. I mean, she may wear it in another story as well. But a theory is a theory! 😀

• Demdike@CultLabs

December 27th, 2016 - 7:43pm

The pic on the planet with the gnarly rock bridge style landscape looks quite like Vulcan from Power of the Daleks.

Search ‘Vulcan Power of the Daleks’ on Google images and you’ll see what i mean.

December 27th, 2016 - 7:36pm

I think the person made of wood is connected to the woodlice