November 18th, 2011 129 comments

Its The Doctor The Widow and The Wardrobe

Its The Doctor The Witch and The Wardrobe

The title of the 2011 Doctor Who Christmas special is – The Doctor The Widow and The Wardrobe – as revealed on Children in Need.

The Christmas Special stars Matt Smith as the Doctor… Evacuated to a house in Dorset from war-torn London, Madge Arwell and her two children, Lily and Cyril, are greeted by a madcap caretaker whose mysterious Christmas gift leads them into a magical wintry world…

• dwfan101 (torchwoodfan101)

November 29th, 2011 - 8:05pm

Booboo, and anybody else, I would like to suggest a Advent Calender page untill 24th December. So then anybody who doesn’t have that advent calendar from DWA can still enjoy the pictures inside. Would you consider that or would you think it would take to much time? I only put it foward cause like the merchandise update page you cange it every so often but keep it on the same page. Like I said below, I won’t be able to see it untill Saturday as Im Xmas Shopping on Thursday & Friday but I just thought it might be a good idea. so if anybody likes this idea please comment below and of course Doctor Who Sites own Santa: BooBoo!

Thank you everybody and again Merry Christmas!

• dwfan101 (torchwoodfan101)

November 29th, 2011 - 7:58pm

Thank you!

• King of the weevils

November 29th, 2011 - 7:39pm

It’s ok you didn’t post in the wrong place! Merry Christmas!!!

• dwfan101 (torchwoodfan101)

November 29th, 2011 - 6:59pm

If nobody has read this comment, plz do because it would be nice to have at least 1 reply. But u don’t have 2 just thought u should know I love this site cause it tells me everything about my favourite tv show. So I would like 2 say it again:
    Merry Christmas 2 the Doctor Who Site and its comment people.

• the TARDIS

November 29th, 2011 - 3:58pm

I thought it looked like the TARDIS corridor – we can tell which sets they constantly re-use!

• aarondrwhofan64

November 29th, 2011 - 10:21am

jon pertwee is also dead.no offence but he died a week before the TV movie was broadcast 🙂

• aarondrwhofan64

November 29th, 2011 - 10:18am

or fred claus 😆 lol

• dwfan101 (torchwoodfan101)

November 28th, 2011 - 10:56pm

i like it!

• dwfan101 (torchwoodfan101)

November 28th, 2011 - 10:55pm

(I thought this page was appropriate as its the Christmas Special page, so I didn’t post it in the wrong page. Did I?)

• dwfan101 (torchwoodfan101)

November 28th, 2011 - 10:54pm

I would like to say an early Merry Xmas as on december 1st & 2nd I will not be able 2 comment about advent, if any of u r interested. Which u more than likey aren’t. Anyway, MERRY XMAS THE DOCTOR WHO SITE AND ITS COMMENT PEOPLE!

• dw205

November 27th, 2011 - 11:18am

Oh and a haven’t changed my name, It was a mistake. I am still dw2005.

• dw205

November 27th, 2011 - 11:15am

Sorry that last comment was from me, not anonymous.

November 27th, 2011 - 11:14am

To me, Amy and Rory are old news, I want new companions.

• McGann is the Doctor.

November 26th, 2011 - 8:08pm

The CIN bit was so funny ! He takes off his clothes for the auction, throws them over the drapes, and steps out in the same set of clothes ! 😀 😆 !!

“My boots ! : “One !” drop, “Two !” drop “Thrreee !” Bang !! Still laughing at that one !! 😀

• McGann is the Doctor.

November 26th, 2011 - 8:04pm

They’ll most likely not be back until Series 7

• McGann is the Doctor.

November 26th, 2011 - 8:04pm

I thought it looked like the Teselecta ? Is it not hte Teselecta ?

• King of the weevils

November 26th, 2011 - 1:22pm

Maybe Rory helps by blowing everyone up! Oh wait! That means he’d blow up amy :O

• videogamemad00

November 26th, 2011 - 11:48am

Amy and Rory ar only doing a cameo

• anthony

November 25th, 2011 - 8:48pm

i HOPE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THERE TWO BRILLIANT BEST COMPS AND I WNT THEM TO DO ATLEAST 2 OR 3 SEASIONS xcos i love them well mainly AMY PON shes hot and rory hes a good companion shame they should do another adventure game with them and have the doc in hes red tie ne jacket rory IMPEOVE amy fine bit off a slow walker thogh in the game the g plot

• anthony

November 25th, 2011 - 8:46pm

o yeh never hoght that all i no is its epic and coooooool est doctor who ep yet cant wait

• daleks are cool

November 24th, 2011 - 4:14pm

has eneyone noticed that when the doctor is running a way from flames the back ground looks like the factory in the rebel flesh?

• Hollie

November 23rd, 2011 - 6:21am

it looks really cool! is amy and rory still in it?

• King of the weevils

November 22nd, 2011 - 10:31pm

Finally someone who agrees!!!!!!!

• Scott

November 22nd, 2011 - 7:39pm

Noooo, you don’t say?!?!

• the TARDIS

November 22nd, 2011 - 6:27pm

This looks really Christmassy. I’m really glad – Christmas Doctor Who should be Christmassy. A Christmas Carol was great, I have high hopes for this. Steven Moffat is a much better Christmas Who writer that Davies (sorry!) all of the others could have been set in the middle of August and no-one would notice the difference (apart from maybe Voyage of the Damned and the Next Doctor).

• the TARDIS

November 22nd, 2011 - 6:23pm

Well, it wasn’t brilliant but… compare it to 1993’s Dimensions in Time… This little skit was like Hollywood compared to THAT.

• dw2005

November 21st, 2011 - 6:28pm

It doesn’t look like it, but you never know, Doctor Who is full of suprises, so they could come back. Personally, I think that they shouldn’t come back as they have had their time and there should be an introduction to a new companion. If they do keep amy and rory, then they will be the longest lasting companins of the new revived series.

• BOOBOO JR

November 21st, 2011 - 5:51pm

Can I just ask, have Karen Gillan (Amy) and Arthur Darvill (Rory) left the show? Will they be appearing in the Christmas Special / Series 7?

• jake

November 21st, 2011 - 5:09pm

I think the Xmas special will be like the lion the witch and the wardrobe from Narnia

• doctor who 1234

November 21st, 2011 - 4:05pm

i was a little disappointed, i expected more from it