July 19th, 2014 69 comments

Doctor Who A Metal Moment Revisited

Doctor Who A metal moment revisited

Officially released by the BBC, filming is currently taking place outside of St Pauls Cathedral London, with the Cybermen.

Bsmetal

• Davros

July 24th, 2014 - 5:24pm

Great

• Tardis Timey Spacey

July 24th, 2014 - 1:49pm

Very Good that The Cybermen are Invading Earth we Haven’t had an Alien Invasion in doctor who for a While!!!

• Samuel

July 24th, 2014 - 1:45pm

I say that moffs Gone a Bit T Davis Which is Good in a Way Because he Did a lot more present day stories

• Radburn

July 23rd, 2014 - 11:03pm

Next week’s Radio Times has a two-page spread on these episodes. Rachel Talalay direct’s & has previous form in Horror & Sci-Fi with Haven, Kyle X-Y, Dead Zone & Supernatural credits to her resume…

• DOCTOR WHO ONE

July 23rd, 2014 - 3:19pm

Daleks are No.1, Cybermen come 2nd – ALWAYS 🙂

• Macster

July 23rd, 2014 - 1:38pm

O.k. lets be honest the Cybermen are The Best Monsters in The “Who-niverse” So Good they were and let’s be kind here, “copied” by Star Trek, i.e. The Borg, and Better than the much over used Daleks (Yawn!!)
    End of!

Let’s just hope they’re at their Sneaky Best and not being despatched in some oh so lame way as in the past.

I am sure Peter Capaldi will be an Excellent Doctor,

Glad to see they’ve gone for someone older with some gravity and personality this time around.

O.k. Let’s be perfectly clear about this,

There is No chance of this ever happening in the near future but?…

I do think it would have been Great to see Benedict Cumberbatch as The Doctor and Tom Hiddlston as The Master I think they would definately be a Fantastic combination!

Bring back Sutekh all is Forgiven!

“Who Rocks!”
    Peace Out

• Obsie

July 23rd, 2014 - 10:49am

Never, kindly wash your mouth out.

• joseph

July 23rd, 2014 - 8:28am

I heard that the cyber man and the doctor

are actually teaming up in this episode

• Obsie

July 23rd, 2014 - 8:16am

I thought Mr M said he wasn’t keen on two-part stories; wonder what changed his mind.

• Steve Jarvis

July 23rd, 2014 - 6:10am

The Invasion was definitely one of the second Doctor’s more dramatic and cohesive stories, excellently delivered… It would be a shame to meddle with it. Just my opinion, though.

• Steve Jarvis

July 23rd, 2014 - 6:00am

“Cry havoc and let slip the Doctor of Tardis!”

• Steve Jarvis

July 23rd, 2014 - 5:57am

Tom Hiddleston as the Master! Are you mad? Yes, you clearly are, but in a and visionary kind of way. What an excellent idea.

July 22nd, 2014 - 9:06pm

Would be interesting as well if this Doctor returned to Peladon.

• Macster

July 22nd, 2014 - 2:40pm

Great to see the Cybermen again,They were always my favourite Monster,

How about Tom Hiddlston as The Master.

• Doctor Simeon

July 22nd, 2014 - 1:47pm

I didn’t see too much, nothing with plot details anyway. Just lots of Cybermen marching around.

I did indeed get a photo with him and his autograph on the 12th Doctor DWM Art Card.

I also met and had photos with Steven Moffat, Michelle Gomez, Ailsa Berk, Tracie Simpson and Peter Bennett. And Moffat signed my Day of the Doctor print.

July 22nd, 2014 - 1:02pm

Exatctly.

• Obsie

July 22nd, 2014 - 10:36am

Or “Does my bum look big in this?”

• Obsie

July 22nd, 2014 - 10:33am

Agreed, let them make bad as they were intended. Can’t beat a good Cyberman (if you see what I mean).

July 22nd, 2014 - 12:29am

As in the original Invasion I do hope they are actually up to no good here and not just helping the Doctor as some have thought from the other photos.It really shouldn’t be much of a choice between being cyberised or exterminated.

July 22nd, 2014 - 12:00am

Proper Silurians which also means Sea Devils,Sea Devils and more Sea Devils!

• dan23uk

July 21st, 2014 - 10:22pm

The cybermen in gap between left arm & chest
    Theres a 2nd cybermen in the background.

July 21st, 2014 - 4:43pm

Morbius? Omega? WOTAN & The War Machines, Thals, Zarbi, Sensorites, Mechanoids, The Celestial Toymaker, The Eight Legs, Vervoids, Graske, Reapers, Yeti, The Dream Lord, Gelth, The Black Guardian, Krynoids, Skarasens, Macra, Krotons, Quarks, so many that Doctor Who can choose

• Dalek The Supreme

July 21st, 2014 - 4:18pm

LOL. Actually, the Daleks did beat the Doctor once. It took them 47 years, and an almost complete redesign, but they did beat him. So now the Cybermen are embarrassed as well as dead!

• The Surgeon

July 21st, 2014 - 4:08pm

I’d like to see the Rutans appear, and I think it could be cool if the Blathereen turned up. I know that sounds stupid, but I think a visit to Raxacoricofalapatorius with the Slitheen and Blathereen could be good.

• DOCTOR WHO ONE

July 21st, 2014 - 3:45pm

It is an Invasion Cyberman head.

• bob

July 21st, 2014 - 2:15pm

In an earlier picture from this shoot I saw (what I thought was) an Invasion Cyberman head!
    Some more left overs from the Troughton story?

• DalekSec

July 21st, 2014 - 1:34pm

lol!

• 100,000BC

July 21st, 2014 - 12:15pm

Raston Warrior Robot, more Zygons, the Rani or Master, Davros, Autons, Special Weapon Dalek, SERIOUS Sontarans and other surprise classic monsters (i.e. Sea Devils, the Mara, etc.)

• DalekSec

July 21st, 2014 - 11:13am

ah that was me! Why Dose My Name Keep Disappearing???

• The Other

July 21st, 2014 - 10:51am

You can picture what’s going through his head:
    “Aah, at last, no one can stop us now!
    It only took us 47 years, 8 design overhauls, and a load of time travel since our first try to succeed!
    You don’t see The Daleks with those stats now do you!?
    Now… hang on… who’s that old guy?Carrying that old Cyber-head?
    *GASP* NOOO! IT’S HIM!”