April 17th, 2022 14 comments

The Thirteenth Doctor’s Final Adventure Trailer (Major Spoilers)

“This is the day you die…”
The Thirteenth Doctor faces the forces that mass against her in her final adventure. Autumn 2022.

• Broken Cylon

April 29th, 2022 - 8:19pm

At the end of the trailer The Master looking a lot like 3rd/4th season BSG Gaius Baltar

April 24th, 2022 - 2:25am

is the doctor regening outside of the tardis?

April 20th, 2022 - 8:36pm

Just found out a repeat of the antiques roadshow on Sunday got higher viewing figures than Doctor Who. That’s so hilarious. What a mess

• The ergon

April 19th, 2022 - 11:49am

I,d definitely be up for Ace Adventures luke.

• Luke Whitehouse

April 17th, 2022 - 11:50pm

That moment when I hope Ace and Tegan become the newest spin-off when RTD returns next year

• Persona

April 17th, 2022 - 11:06pm

I just looked up when the BBC started broadcasting and the result was the 18th of October 1922. Given the Autumn date it could be a possible air date for the episode.

• Whorules

April 17th, 2022 - 10:09pm

Considering how much has been revealed it makes me wonder what and who are being kept secret!

April 17th, 2022 - 9:55pm

I’m not a fan of the beardless master. I need my bearded boy back. Trailer looked really good. But that’s the trend nowadays, all style no substance, looks good, reels you in, excites you….disappoints. So yes well done trailer you did your job. But I’m wary the episode won’t deliver. Hoping it does. She deserves a good send off whatever you think of her. And there’s quite a lot it seems to cram into one episode, which Chibnall is notoriously bad at. Especially as the sea devil episode didn’t really advance anything plot wise. And I’m still non the wiser whether Chibnall remembers he’s still got 99% of the universe dead as of the end of flux.

• The Temporal Jelly Baby

April 17th, 2022 - 9:25pm

Ace and Tegan. Wow. Very excited!

I just hope they’re written well rather than barely doing anything like Kate Stewart in Flux.

April 17th, 2022 - 8:56pm

Is that Ace in her jacket hitting the dalek with her baseball bat I can see???!!!!

I am going crazy!

• Max Kennedy

April 17th, 2022 - 8:30pm

Okay, this is interesting. But I’m just a bit worried that the writers are gonna make Tegan and Ace one dimensional or badly writing. PLEASE LET THIS BE A FUN EPISODE FORE ONCE!!!

We’re nearly there Everyone! one more Special and Our King Russell T. Davies will come in and save us with Actual good writing and engaging characters. We Are Nearly There!

• Robert Barker

April 17th, 2022 - 8:29pm

omg tegan and ace

• Mark Belsom

April 17th, 2022 - 8:22pm

Oh my giddy aunt, Tegan and Ace are back.
    Excuse me if I sqeel with delite.

• Children of davros